Star is Extraordinary.
The Star Achievement Series® is an extraordinary opportunity to teach employees how to change their thinking and change their lives—it is progressive in nature. Level I is a prerequisite to Level II, consisting of 4 workbooks in each module. The modules build precepts and teach concepts and are strongly interwoven.
Star is a holistic, encompassing whole-person response to the “silo” of modern life. Star shows how to put the many confusing puzzle pieces together to achieve balance, success, great results, good attitude, leadership as a way of life, and good ethics and values as participants learn how to make a choice to embrace the Star philosophy. This program has dramatically impacted the lives of thousands of administrative professionals in every industry at every level within the profession.
Does My Company Need Star?
- Are your employees currently shifting their thinking, attitudes and actions toward business success?
- Do employees need help to make a positive shift in thinking?
- Do you trust staff to respond as you would when making decisions and handling crises?
- Do you have good people who are floundering? Are some employees dangerously off course?
- Are you spinning your wheels around stale thinking and entrenched ideology?
- Do you want to take your business to the next level but need your staff to grow with you?
- Do younger workers need a bit more polish to better represent your company?
- Do your employees ask you for “more” responsibility and opportunities? Are they capable of handling it?
How Do I know If I Need Star?
- Have you wanted to powerfully vault yourself forward in your career?
- Have you dreamed of finding the secret to a successful life?
- Do you or your team work “disconnected” from others? Is everyone doing what is right in their own eyes, but it’s inefficient?
- Do you think “leadership” applies to a pay grade or a job title?
- Have you wished you could harness your best, reduce stress and eliminate behaviors that might hold you back?
- How well do you navigate downturns?
- Do you know the tools to overcome what’s holding you back from your full potential?
- Are you stagnating or off course?
- Do you work in a silo and have trouble collaborating with others?
- Are you an experienced worker wanting to remain employable by staying sharp with emerging business trends and thought?
What Do Participants Learn?
- Enhanced fundamental skills and develops advanced business skills.
- Increased individual productivity and effectiveness; immediate application to job.
- Decreased stress levels within the office and increased personal job satisfaction.
- Anticipate and meet the increasing demands of today’s changing workplace.
- Thrive in your chosen professions.
- Become increasingly enthusiastic about staff contributions in the workplace.
- Establish professionalism.
- Elevate your standard of performance.
- Roll with the punches and emerge standing workplace challenges arise.
- Be the ambassador who represents the manager and company image well.
- Able to handle crises and make decisions.
- Gain valuable critical and strategic thinking skills and experience.
- Learn collaborative skills and enhanced business strategies.
Star is a Journey.
Star Achievement is a journey. It’s an adventure, traveling along a road you haven’t taken before and seeing everything with new, fresh eyes. You can reinvent yourself right where you are, at the job you now do, in a whole exciting new way!
Star teaches you how to experience growth through transformation – and how to achieve success, courage and leadership by learning building blocks that are presented in challenging, exciting and fun modules. Star will engage and captivate you; it will give you concepts that will benefit you everywhere: at work, home and in your community.
To discuss bringing the Star Achievement Series to your organization, give us a call at 800-STAR-139.