It’s time to talk about webinar etiquette. We’ve been hosting a free monthly webinar since January of 2015 and as the events grow each month the chatter during the event increases. We love this feature but we’ve heard from a few attendees that some of the comments aren’t appropriate for the webinar and we wanted to take this opportunity to address webinar etiquette and protocol.
Here are a few quick tips.
- Introduce yourself in the chat and get to know fellow attendees.
- Share relevant strategies as well as resources with your fellow attendees.
- Keep your commentary positive and optimistic.
- Read pre-webinar messaging carefully.
- If you are having difficulty logging in, please follow the steps sent via email for troubleshooting guidance.
- If the difficulty continues, please check with your IT dept to make sure the site isn’t blocked by a Firewall.
Advice from Joan Burge for Webinar Etiquette and Protocol
Download Joan’s article from Executive Secretary Magazine
Thanks for taking a moment to learn more about webinar etiquette with us.
Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.