Underneath It All: Lifting Administrative Assistants To New Heights
Standalone Program for Administrative Assistants
Length: 2 Days
Joan Burge gets to the core of what’s ‘Underneath It All’ when it comes to living a life of significance as an administrative professional and individual. In a chaotic world where everything seems urgent and important, Joan has learned through the difficult journey of helping her husband battle pancreatic cancer, what matters most. She intimately shares with administrative professionals the bottom line to achieving success and maintaining your edge in a worthwhile career.
- Identify and evaluate roadblocks to attaining job satisfaction.
- Lead your career.
- Wield influence because people believe in you.
- Sharpen your tools to achieving goals.
- Embrace and live the STAR™ philosophy.
- Create synergy with your executive.
- Learn the power of teaming with administrative peers.
- Make things happen through the art of persuasion.
- Create a “signature trademark”. . . your personal brand.
- Gain support from your executive.
- Earn your rightful place on the executive team.
- Inspire trust.
- Deliver the message you really want to send.
- Dramatically increase your value in the workplace.
- Foster open and effective communication.
- Deliver outstanding results through flawless execution.
- Establish yourself as someone whose opinion carries weight.
- And more!
Interactive Learning Experience:
A Joan Burge/Office Dynamics International educational program is interactive, synergistic, and fun. We utilize your intelligence, creativity, and work experience. Joan Burge and our Certified Trainers facilitate learning techniques that motivate adult learners to listen, participate and try new behaviors with ease. Through individual and group exercises, discussions, and dynamic teaching segments, you will assimilate key learning points. Our curricula engage participants of every age group.
Call 800-STAR-139 for more information.