Administrative Excellence: Must-Have Skills for Today’s Inner Circle Assistant – Webinar
As an administrative professional in today’s busy workplace, it’s easy to feel left out. Executives are busy—they fail to communicate their needs and you’re left under-utilized and under-supported. If you’re tired of having your ideas go unheard and contributions unnoticed, it’s time to find your voice and have a real impact. Joan Burge is ready to show you the way!
Break through the executive barrier with this fun and informative one-hour webinar. As an Inner Circle Assistant, you’ll be the one “in the know.” You’ll be challenged, taken seriously and recognized for all you do. Opportunities will find you, and your career satisfaction will soar. Empower yourself with Joan’s proven system for administrative success.
As an attendee, you will learn:
- Why some administrative professionals excel as valued members of the executive team, while others struggle to find their footing.
- The 12 key components of becoming an “inner circle” assistant—and why each is essential for gaining respect in the field. (Plus, we’ll take a deep dive into the 7 components that make the most powerful, immediate difference!)
- Specific, real-world strategies you can implement TODAY. (These are based on Joan’s decades of research and experience working with many of the world’s most well-respected executives and assistants.)
- Gain the confidence and know-how you need to take initiative and become an indispensable business partner –not just another administrative “order taker”.
Step out from the shadows and earn your title as an Inner Circle Assistant!
Sign up today and you’ll receive:
- Instant access to the recorded program featuring Joan Burge.
- A copy of the PowerPoint presentation outlining the key concepts and strategies of Joan’s system.
- A downloadable audio-only MP3 of the session—put it on your iPod and listen over and over from anywhere.
- Access to the full, recorded program so you can “attend” the session more than once at your convenience.
- A Certificate of Attendance to share with your employer or add to your professional portfolio.
- A list of recommended resources to help you learn and advance beyond the information in the webinar.
This webinar is essential for you if you’ve ever wondered…
- “How do I get respect as an admin?”
- “How do I build a better working relationship with my boss?”
- “What makes executive assistants successful?”
- “How do I grow as an administrative assistant?”
- “How can I make a difference at my company?”
- “How do I get my executive to listen to me?”
- “How can I get ahead as an admin?”