Create Your Career Portfolio – Webinar
There’s one question we hear from administrative professionals repeatedly: How can I show my value and get rewarded for it? All too often, admins hide in the shadows. Their accomplishments go unnoticed; their skills and work taken for granted. Self-promotion is the name of the game, and Joan Burge has the winning hand when it comes to tools you need to be a power player.
Whether you’re ready to move up in your chosen field, transition to a new career altogether, or simply stay where you are and thrive, a Career Portfolio is your “calling card”—a tangible demonstration of who you are and what you offer. It’s how you stand out from the competition and get others to take notice. Gone are the days when resumes were enough. After putting the strategies in this webinar to work, you’ll cherish your portfolio as a permanent record of your career history and a valuable “sales brochure” for You, Inc.
As an attendee, you will learn:
- A step-by-step process for building your portfolio, what to include and how to present it in a way that enhances your personal brand.
- How to showcase your portfolio in a variety of circumstances to elevate your professional profile and leverage even hidden career opportunities. (Hint: This is why you want to start NOW regardless of your goals!)
- Simple ways to let your creativity and ingenuity shine, making your portfolio a unique reflection of your signature style and example of your execution capabilities.
- How to continuously find ways to build your portfolio, filling in gaps and enriching your marketability.
Don’t wait to get started. The sooner you have your portfolio in hand, the sooner you’ll reap the rewards!
Sign up today and you’ll receive:
- A copy of the slides outlining the key elements of Joan’s step-by-step portfolio building process.
- A downloadable audio-only MP3 of the session—put it on your iPod and listen over and over from anywhere.
- Access to the full, recorded program so you can “attend” the session more than once at your convenience.
- A Certificate of Attendance to share with your employer or add to your professional portfolio.
- A list of recommended resources to help you learn and advance beyond the information in the webinar.
This webinar is essential for you if you’ve ever wondered…
- “How do I stand out from the crowd?”
- “How do I get a promotion?”
- “How can I get noticed at work?”
- “How do I get more career opportunities?”
- “How do I build my career?”
- “How do I build a personal brand?”
- “What is a personal brand?”
- “What is a professional portfolio and do I need one?”