Get Things Done & Control Your Day Webinar
Administrative professionals are notoriously over-worked—we all know that feeling of “too much to do and not enough time.” Even the most dedicated admin can fall victim to everyday productivity pains like procrastination, unrealistic deadlines, and lack of organization. Those who don’t have the skills to cope are left feeling overwhelmed and out of control. Their executives notice and, if left unmanaged for long, life outside work suffers too.
Joan Burge has been in your shoes and she’s discovered real-world ways to manage the constant stream of demands placed on support professionals. After attending this one-hour webinar, you’ll gain the practical tools needed to stay on top of your ever increasing to do list and leave the office each day with a sense of true accomplishment and peace of mind. Best of all, you’ll be empowered to make smart choices that keep you methodically moving forward while remaining calm and composed, even under the intense pressure of today’s modern workplace.
As an attendee, you will learn:
- How to identify common internal and external time robbers and minimize their impact.
- Simple strategies for managing conflicting priorities and competing demands so you can meet expectations without driving yourself insane.
- How to assess your personal productivity patterns and create your own toolkit—full of tactics that match your unique style and needs.
- Why physical organization matters. (Plus, you’ll get inspired to create a workspace that supports and enhances your productivity and professional reputation.)
- How to effectively handle the two most overwhelming components of today’s modern workplace: technology and information. (Hint: Joan has mastered this and you can too using her best practices!)
Go beyond time management with Joan’s strategic, empowering “self management” approach!
Sign up today and you’ll receive:
- A copy of the PowerPoint presentation outlining the key concepts and strategies of Joan’s productivity system.
- A downloadable audio-only MP3 of the session—put it on your iPod and listen over and over from anywhere.
- Access to the full, recorded program so you can “attend” the session more than once at your convenience.
- A Certificate of Attendance to share with your employer or add to your professional portfolio.
- A list of recommended resources to help you learn and advance beyond the information in the webinar.
This webinar is essential for you if you’ve ever wondered…
- “How do I get more done in less time?”
- “How do I manage conflicting priorities?”
- “How can I be more productive?”
- “How can I manage time more effectively?”
- “How do I get organized?”
- “How do I take control of my day?”
- “How can I stop procrastinating?”
- “How do I manage expectations at work?”