Have you ever seen a natural networker in action and wondered how they do it? Does it feel like a foreign language you just don’t understand? Maybe you’re intimidated, shy, or just downright lost on what to say and do to make strong, authentic professional connections.
If that sounds like you, do not miss this webinar!
Don’t leave your career to chance. Your professional contacts are the most powerful tools at your disposal, but networks don’t create themselves. They take thoughtful, strategic effort to build, nurture and leverage. But here’s the good news: It’s a skill anyone can learn. In this webinar, two master networkers (Joan Burge, CEO of Office Dynamics, and Jasmine Freeman, Vice President) will share their secret sauce and help you solve those “mysteries of mingling” once and for all.
As an attendee, you will learn:
- Why networking is essential for your administrative success TODAY, regardless of your career goals for the future. (Hint: It’s not just about job searching!)
- The self-limiting mindsets that are holding you back from networking like a pro and how to overcome them.
- Simple strategies anyone can use to connect quickly with others in any environment, whether inside your organization or outside.
- Surprising ideas for how to grow your professional connections—without attending those dreaded “networking” events!
- How to use social tools like LinkedIn to engage with more professionals. (Bonus: We’ll give you some helpful online etiquette tips to avoid the potential pitfalls!)
- The delicate art and science of leveraging your network to gain visibility, achieve more, and create a reputation as a “connector.”
Stop sitting around waiting for your network to create itself; get strategic!
Sign up today and you’ll receive:
- Access to the full, recorded program so you can “attend” the session more than once at your convenience.
- A copy of the PowerPoint presentation outlining the key strategies and techniques discussed.
- A downloadable audio-only MP3 of the session—put it on your iPod and listen over and over from anywhere.
- A Certificate of Attendance to share with your employer, present for continuing education points, or add to your professional portfolio.
This webinar is essential for you if you’ve ever wondered…
- “How do I network professionally?”
- “How do I build a professional network?”
- “How can networking help my career?”
- “How do I overcome fear of networking?”
- “Is networking essential for my career?”
- “Why do I hate networking?”
- “How can I become a good networker?”