Length: 1.5 Hours
It’s one thing to envision professional success – and another entirely to set a course of action for achieving your dreams! Proven goal-setting techniques can make “career reinvention” seem less daunting and more like easy-to-do steps toward your dream job. In this interactive session – Office Dynamics’ adaptation of the blockbuster film and book, “The Secret” – you’ll go from self-actualization theory to practice.
- Identify what you want most in life so you can start acting on those goals.
- Specific steps to make what you envision a reality.
- Create personalized affirmations you can use right away.
- Design a “dream board” with colorful, inspirational images of the goals you desire.
- Discover powerful tools to help you tap into the positive aspects of life, thereby attracting positive outcomes in your career, and more.
Interactive Learning Experience:
A Joan Burge/Office Dynamics International educational program is interactive, synergistic and fun. We utilize your intelligence, creativity and work experience. Joan Burge and our Certified Trainers facilitate learning techniques that motivate adult learners to listen, participate and try new behaviors with ease. Through individual and group exercises, discussions and dynamic teaching segments, you will assimilate key learning points. Our curricula engage participants of every age group.