Office Dynamics’ flagship training program for administrative professionals continues to shine after 28 years and 16 revisions. Star Achievement continues to outshine every educational course for executive assistants, administrative assistants, and secretaries. Tens of thousands of assistants have graduated from Star Achievement and can attest to profound professional and personal changes.
Have you been wondering . . .
- How Joan’s philosophy-based training program will change your life?
- What this course entails?
- Why Star Achievement outshines other administrative training courses?
- What training options are available ranging from the Facilitator Kit to bringing and Office Dynamics’ trainer onsite?
- What is required to achieve the CEAP designation (Certified Executive Administrative Professional)?
- How to bring this robust series to your organization?
- How you might become certified to teach Star Achievement in your organization?
If so, join Joan Burge and Julie Reed for this interactive discussion. Julie Reed will share her personal experiences in bringing the Star Achievement Series® to Huntington Bank and how she became certified to teach Star Achievement.
Google Chrome and Firefox are recommended when attending.