World Class Assistant
Certification and Designation Course for
Executive and Administrative Assistants
World Class Assistant™ In-Person
This administrative and executive assistant certification and designation course is in high demand. Don’t wait!
WHY ATTEND WORLD CLASS ASSISTANT?
The World Class Assistant certification and curriculum-based designation program is a time-tested, industry-proven powerhouse of learning.
Designed to polish administrative professionals for upward mobility and current-level stellar performance, this course was the first to recognize assistants as “strategic business partners.”
This course is for you if you would like to:
THE BENEFITS OF AN ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT CERTIFICATION & DESIGNATION
Your Assistant Designation Highlights Your Commitment
The World Class Assistant™ Designation (CWCA) can only be earned by participating in the learning activities throughout the class, demonstrating that you understand the concepts taught, writing a professional development plan, passing the quiz, and going through an approval process.
Accomplishing the courses’ rigorous exercises solidifies your commitment to the profession. Perhaps that is why assistants from around the world have chosen to obtain their CWCA designation over all others. Upon graduation, your CWCA credentials will:
COURSE CURRICULUM AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
One of the greatest benefits of building a strategic partnership is you see precisely how all the pieces of the puzzle fit together. Instead of sitting on the side lines, you’re part of the process. Learn the differences between a partnership and a strategic partnership.
• Build an exceptional level of trust.
• Help your executive maintain a competitive edge.
• Understand the role of chemistry in building strong partnerships.
• Get engaged in the scope of your executive’s work.
• Be more involved in decision making.
• Be a conduit for keeping information moving.
• Gain a more holistic point of view of your executive’s work.
• Develop the ability to anticipate needs.
• Act as an alter ego for your executive.
• Create interdependence between you and your executive.
• Select the appropriate medium for maximum impact.
• Be influential; understand communication styles.
• Bridge the multi-generational differences by altering communications.
• Tactfully voice your opinions.
• The power of persuasion skills: Why? When? How?
• Develop front-brain thinking; be a visionary thinker.
• Seek opportunities and propose solutions.
• Identify and perfect approaches that guarantee future success.
• Ask the right questions to help you forecast future events, projects, and tasks.
• Block potential problems.
• Wield the power of a professional image.
• Cognitively choose to present your signature trademark.
• Refine your overall professional image as a leader.
• Learn which visual distractions hold enormous negative power.
• Explore how to create a signature trademark.
• Be taken more seriously.
• Become a welcome, visible presence commanding respect.
• Exhibit executive presence through body language.
• Deliver information in headlines.
• Communicate with passion and energy.
• Discover new ways to promote your valuable skills and build alliances.
• Market yourself with pizzazz.
• Find out where and when to use a Career Portfolio.
• Show your leader your proactive and creative capabilities.
• Show people what you are capable of doing.
• Bounce back faster after a setback.
• Take daily workplace changes in stride.
• Move in tandem with your executive.
• Exhibit nimbleness as you adapt to change.
• Generate innovative solutions to problems.
• Learn the 4 Dimensions of EI: Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, and Social Skill.
• Recognize how feelings affect performance and relationships.
• Understand other perspectives.
• Apply the acumen of emotions.
• Step forward to lead as needed.
• Optimize your effectiveness.
• Grasp the holistic approach.
• Increase your effectiveness by working with precision.
• Implement your skill processes at mastery level.
• Be prepared for the future.
• Examine how you fit into the big picture.
• Impact your company’s and leader’s success every day.
• Create action plans to address items for future change.
Bonus Assistant Skills Developed
Because of the creative design of this course, you will develop other skills, including:
WORLD CLASS ASSISTANT CHALLENGE™
The WCA Challenge is the finishing touch to your 3 day-intensive training. It will test your new-found skills and knowledge and create synergy with your classmates. This is also the finale to receiving your CWCA designation.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
CREATOR OF INNOVATIVE LEARNING ACTIVITIES
As a 28-year seasoned trainer and ATD (Association for Talent Development) member, Joan Burge has a distinct talent for engaging learners on a deep level. Innovative teaching methods keep participants engaged while learning.
Joan Burge carefully developed workshop materials that are relevant, modern, and informative. Packed with action steps, tips, and administrative expert advice, you will be able to immediately implement what you learned in your class.
2022 In-Person dates are on hold
Please fill out the form if you’re interested in attending in person and we will notify you when dates become available.
Rather attend virtually?
We have a virtual course available!
Our Expert Facilitators
About Joan Burge
Joan Burge is well-known as the groundbreaking pioneer of the administrative training industry. After working 20 years as an administrative assistant and C-Suite executive assistant, Joan identified a gap in the level of training and information being provided to administrative professionals.
In 1990, Joan created a business in an untapped niche, overcoming monumental obstacles involving corporations’ and managers’ attitudes, prejudices and stereotypes about executive assistants and administrative professionals. Joan dedicated herself to inspiring excellence and encouraging administrative professionals to reach for the stars! Her company, Office Dynamics International, is a global industry leader that offers a broad range of solutions and provides high-performance, sophisticated executive and administrative assistant training and coaching.
BRING WORLD CLASS ASSISTANT™ ONSITE
Office Dynamics can send one of their elite trainers to your organization if you have a minimum of 12 attendees; maximum 20 attendees (per class).
The benefits of bringing WCA onsite are your administrative staff will:
Cancellation Policy: Should you be unable to attend for any reason, a full refund, less a $400 cancellation fee, will be issued if we receive written notice at least 45 days prior to your registered start date. All refunds will be issued in the form of a check. After that time, all registrations and no-shows are subject to full workshop fee.
Substitution: A company/organization may substitute one attendee for another.
Date Change: Because this is a limited-seating program, if you request a date change, a $300 change fee will be assessed. Date changes are only valid within the same calendar year.
Course Reschedules or Cancellation: Should the course need to be postponed due to acts of nature or national disaster, or other events beyond our control, the course will be rescheduled. Office Dynamics reserves the right to replace a trainer with another Office Dynamics Certified Trainer should an emergency arise. Office Dynamics reserves the right to cancel a city or combine cities if the minimum attendance is not met, without penalty. In such situations no full refunds, or alternative offers shall be made. Registrant further understands and agrees that in the event Office Dynamics should cancel or postpone the scheduled event, Office Dynamics is not responsible for any expenses that the registrant might have incurred, including but not limited to, airfare, hotel, food, or other miscellaneous travel costs.
Intellectual Property Rights: Video or audio recording of the scheduled event is strictly prohibited. All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by Office Dynamics International in connection with the event are expressly reserved, and any unauthorized duplication, publication, or distribution of any such recordings is prohibited. Office Dynamics International reserves the right, without penalty, to confiscate any recording device used in violation of this Agreement, and any improperly recorded or copied intellectual property.
Governing Law: In the event of any litigation arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including, but not limited to, its enforcement, validity, interpretation, performance, termination, or breach thereof, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover against the other party, in addition to any available remedies at law or in equity, all costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, and collection costs incurred thereby. The parties agree that the laws of the State of Nevada shall govern this Agreement and that the Circuit Court of Clark County shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the adjudication of this Agreement. If any term, condition or provision of this Agreement shall be declared invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement, other than such term, condition or provision, shall not be affected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect and shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Acknowledgment: Each registrant acknowledges that she/he has read and understands all terms of this Agreement, including, without limitation, the cancellation and substitution provision.
Photos/Video: By attending Office Dynamics International educational programs, you agree to photos, audio, and video taken for educational and/or marketing purposes.
This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements between the parties and represents the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.