Being an amazing office concierge is the icing on the cake for an assistant. This is where you get to shine and stand out where others do not. This is where you get to put your best foot forward, bring happiness to guests, and make your executive look really good!
In today’s casual society, more than ever, assistants need to learn the proper protocol and little nuances that should be in place. It’s knowing the little things like not choosing messy food items from a menu at a business lunch. Or when serving water to a visitor, don’t just give them a bottle of water, provide a glass.
In this webinar for executive and administrative assistants, Joan Burge will share all the little but important tidbits to being an outstanding office concierge and business liaison, including:
- What is proper business protocol for today’s world?
- How do you excel at the little things when it comes to assisting visitors or guests, whether they work in your company or not?
- Make your executive and organization look good?
- Spruce up business lunches?
- How do you behave when attending a business luncheon or are asked to take someone to dinner?
- What is social etiquette?
- How do you develop style and grace, which ultimately sets you apart from the crowd?
Thank you to everyone who registered for the live webinar. You helped us set a record of over 6,800 registrations.
Please help us continue to reach as many administrative professionals as possible by sharing our webinars with your networks and colleagues. You may share the url or use the buttons at the bottom to share on social media.
By registering for this webinar, you agree to receive emails from Office Dynamics International.
Thank you to our webinar sponsor Purple Lizards Promotions. Click their logo to learn more.