In honor of Office Dynamics’ 30 Year Anniversary, Founder & CEO Joan Burge, is presenting a one-day immersive training in 4 cities. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to learn from the pioneer of the administrative training industry.
From Receptionist to CEO
Joan Burge will be sharing her personal story— climbing the corporate ladder from Receptionist to becoming a CEO— which is no easy feat. To top it all, administrative training is a tough business niche to create yet Joan hurdled the obstacles. Through her personal story, you will learn timeless skills for succeeding in the workplace.
- Risk taking
The Magic Formula
When Joan Burge started Office Dynamics, after being in the profession for 20 years, she asked herself, “What was it that made certain assistants stand out from other assistants? Why was it that certain assistants were taken seriously? How was it that certain assistants were in absolute chaos but displayed grace?”
Joan came up with the magic formula and created Star Achievement: Attitude, Skill, Teamwork, and Strategy®. Learning topics include:
- Choosing your attitude.
- Focusing on self-change.
- Communicating effectively in a complex and dynamic workplace.
- Being results driven.
- Clarifying your leader’s expectations to build a strategic partnership.
- Helping your leader maintain a competitive edge.
- Actualizing your professional goals.
- Bringing your personal brand to the front stage.
The Administrative Profession in 2020
- What skills and attributes are companies expecting of assistants in 2020?
- Prepare yourself for 2020 and beyond.
- Be a catalyst for change.
Format: This will be an interactive program filled with robust take-aways.
30th Year Celebration
Nothing would mean more to Joan than to continue to honor the administrative professionals for whom she has built ODI and continues to champion. In celebration of 30 years of inspiring excellence in administrative and executive assistants, Joan will have special offers year-round for administrative and executive assistants plus surprises for those who attend this one-day training.
April 22, 2020 (Administrative Professionals Day!)
Venue: Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
Address: 6677 Sea Harbor Dr, Orlando, FL 32821
Phone: (407) 351-5555 or 1-800-266-9432
If you call to register, you must refer to “Office Dynamics, Joan Burge Tour” to get the room rate of $169 (this does NOT include resort fees or taxes).
Book Online: Click Here
Here’s what’s included in the resort fee.
- In-room Bottled Water (refreshed once per day)
- Local/Long Distance Calls
- Enhanced Wireless In-Room Internet
- Disney World/Universal Studios/Premium Outlets Transportation
- Welcome Resort Beverage (two coupons per room, per stay beer/wine)
- Breakfast for Children 12 & Under (2 children per 1 adult purchase at Tradewinds only)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout meeting space up to 2mbps per user/device
8:00 – 8:30 Registration
8:30 – 4:00 Training One hour for lunch
|Regular Registration $395||Rising Star $495||Rock Star Experience $595|
|Access to one-day event||Access to one-day event||Access to one-day event|
|Participant handout||Participant handout||Participant handout|
|.6 CEUs and Certificate of Completion||.6 CEUs and Certificate of Completion||.6 CEUs and Certificate of Completion|
|Joan’s newest book: Greatest Administrative Secrets Revealed||Joan’s newest book: Greatest Administrative Secrets Revealed||Joan’s newest book: Greatest Administrative Secrets Revealed|
|5 eCourses by Joan Burge (Value $395)||11 eCourses by Joan Burge (Value $869)|
|Managing Your Executive’s Day online course ($99)|
|Private meet up with Joan Burge after the workshop (One Cocktail/Beverage included)|
Refunds: Due to the uniqueness of this event, there are no refunds. You may transfer your registration to another administrative professional.