Joan Burge, a renowned author and administrative expert, is the creator of the Star Achievement Series®, World Class Assistant™ Certificate Program, more than 40 customized workshops and seminars for administrative professionals and author of several books. Joan equips administrative assistants, executive assistants and office support professionals to move beyond task work to higher-level functions that meet the ever-changing demands of today’s workplace.
About This Webinar
In today’s supersonic business world, the expectations from assistants have increased dramatically. As a savvy assistant, you must learn to lead yourself in order to be at the top of your game, remain on the cutting edge and be prepared for the future. By learning to lead yourself, you can make great advancement in all aspects ranging from achieving career growth, improving partnership with your executive, developing your professional presence or brand, collaborating with your administrative peers, and becoming more efficient.
In this live video conversation hosted by Officepal, Joan will share some of the top tips that she will be covering in her upcoming training programs across US:
- How to develop your professional brand.
- How to apply self-management techniques (instead of stress management).
- How to build a strategic partnership with your executive.
- How to exercise your creative muscle.
Learn more at Officepal.com
Lead From Anywhere
Mastering Exceptional Self Leadership
(Now Available as an Online Learning Program!)
Administrative experts, Joan Burge and Jasmine Freeman show you exactly how to take the lead. In this 5 ½ hour live workshop online video series, you gain exactly the tools you need to lead yourself in every dimension of your work and personal life and integrate the two.
Attendees of the live workshops offered in 2014 said the following:
- “Covered in detail so many aspects of a solid strategic administrative professional that you could apply immediately in your organization.”
- “Packed full of life-changing information that will impact not only your career but all aspects of your life.”
- “Loaded with excellent tips to help improve the work of administrative assistants.”
- “Learned new ways and ideas to self-improve in many areas!”
- “Redirects your focus on why you do what you do.”
- “Wakes up that inner self that has been operating on autopilot.”
“Thank you so much Joan and Jasmine for coming to Chicago to facilitate Mastering Self-Leadership training. After 30 years in the field I found the program to be so valuable by thinking differently and bringing new ideas to my workplace.”
— Tracy Riordan
Audience: Self-Leadership is for Every Assistant or Administrator
Regardless of your administrative title, if you are someone who wants to be more and do more, this program is for you. If you are someone who wants to feel more in control at work and at home, this program is for you. When you self-lead, you actually lead others—you become a role model.
Here’s What You Get:
- You will receive a 68-page workbook, complete with follow-up activities to continue your training, resources and exercises for each session.
- 5 ½ hours of rich, in-depth content and training by Joan Burge, world renowned administrative expert, author and CEO of Office Dynamics and Jasmine Freeman, administrative expert, author and Vice President of Office Dynamics.
- The sessions were all pre-recorded so you can watch them whenever it’s convenient for you.
- 3 BONUS items, including 2 e-books and 1 MP3 audio.
- Invigoration and a new look at how you see your profession. Feel like an attendee at a live event! This two-day live training event for executive and administrative assistants was purposely recorded so online learners could feel the same enthusiasm as those who attended the live workshop.
“MESL was two days filled with excellence. Joan and her team portray a highly professional image. The training shows that it was well prepared through research and dedication. Joan is an excellent speaker and presenter with a high energy level energizing the crowd.”
— Michelle Charpentier-Rohr