This is the perfect time to leap into action… Winter will be coming to an end and spring will be in the air.
Last February I hosted a webinar entitled Get Things Done & Control Your Day. So I thought it would be fun and useful to share some of those great tips and add a few more. Are you ready?
- Empower yourself to take control.
- Early in the day, clarify the most important priorities.
- Standardize work processes.
- Establish some quiet time throughout the day to regroup and reprioritize.
- Recognize the time of day you are most productive.
- Cut back the time you spend on Facebook.
- Don’t confuse activity with results.
- Stop “thinking” about it. As Nike says, Just Do It!
- Get the clutter out of your life.
- Organize your work space. We recently did spring cleaning at our office and got rid of a ton of stuff. We organized our work areas and spruced up our office with new plants, pictures, vases and more. It feels great and energized all of us!
- Neutralize information overload. You will be productive and feel less stressed.
- Stop procrastinating.
Wishing you a productive, fun and energizing week.