“Everything Office Dynamics touches, well, let’s just say…is the BEST EVER (no one can compare)!!!” – Tammy K.
“We passionately believe the administrative role is a Career of Choice.”
Since 1990, Office Dynamics International has been the global industry leader in the development and presentation of sophisticated executive and administrative assistant training, coaching and resources. We offer a broad range of solutions that create behavior change and produce sustainable results.
Office Dynamics’ experience and expertise in the administrative training industry are unparalleled. We have crafted and refined a unique line of premier educational products and training programs that boost success for progressive employers and enterprising administrative professionals, secretaries, and support staff.
Our programs teach administrative professionals how to create, renew and sustain their focus on excellence in the workplace, igniting heightened engagement in thousands of support staff worldwide.
Office Dynamics’ quest to provide extraordinary life- and career-changing educational programs, along with their passionate support of the administrative profession has earned the respect of elite clients including Cisco Systems, The Boeing Company, Humana Inc., Procter & Gamble, Nationwide Insurance, Kindred Healthcare, and Chevron Corporation. (See client list.)
“We help clients transform their corporate culture, resulting in administrators who desire to perform their jobs with excellence, thereby providing even greater support to leadership.”
Our expertise is found in how we partner with our clients to find the best solution, whether that means training a group of assistants, coaching a C-level executive assistant, facilitating a workshop, teaching managers how to utilize their assistants for maximum benefit, or identifying administrative competencies.
Office Dynamics International was the brainchild of Joan Burge, an eager receptionist who worked her way up through the ranks to eventually become a C-level Executive Assistant, expertly supporting mid-size and Fortune 500 company executives. In 1990, Joan launched her company, dedicated to staff development in the profession she loved. (See Joan’s full bio.)
Joan Burge is a bona fide business success story in her own right. Having worked on “both sides of the desk,” she infuses her rare perspective into every aspect of the business—and it remains a primary reason clients consistently rely on Office Dynamics International for their training and development needs.
The First And The Best:
Office Dynamics International is the first dedicated administrative training company whose CEO’s credentials include:
- A wealth of hands-on experience and specialized knowledge gained through 20 years of administrative experience.
- A rare perspective having worked on both sides of the desk; including 20 years in the administrative profession and more than 23 years as an executive.
- Designer of superior administrative training, conferences, and educational products (books, workbooks, videos, webinars, blogs, CDs, DVDs).
- Wowing audiences across the country with her no-nonsense brand of wisdom, wit and expertise as the seasoned, highly sought-after professional speaker who relates to younger workers and experienced professionals alike.
- Working side-by-side with executives and assistants daily, Joan is still in the trenches, relating, guiding, listening to, and inspiring administrative professionals and their leaders!
- Joan Burge is on-site, in small and big offices spanning a wide spectrum of industries, seeing first-hand the challenges, obstacles, and opportunities for success.