These web-based learning resources for assistants provide the in-demand skill-set sought out by Fortune 500 CEO’s and today’s biggest corporations, led by the pioneer of the Administrative Professional industry herself, Joan Burge. Her unique disposition to the industry provides the insight and adversity of someone who sat behind the desk and faced it all first-hand.
Receive the benefits of online training, actionable plans for career development, and how-tos for improved work-flow efficiencies.
Benefits of Online Training for Administrative Professionals
This isn’t your typical professional development experience. Joan delivers an energetic and enthusiastic fashion to each of the online resources below.
Discover the conveniences that thousands of assistants in the profession have benefited from:
- View real life conferences, webinars, and courses from the pioneer of the Administrative Professional industry, Joan Burge, and other impactful speakers.
- Learn by yourself or with a group—the choice is yours.
- Increase your knowledge and career development in one day or over several months.
- Enjoy anywhere access. Online training is web-based so you can log in from your home, office or when working remotely.
- Viewing flexibility. Pause and resume in between work breaks, errands, and chores.
- Affordability! Course costs are reduced and there are no down time, travel or accommodation costs.
Please take a look at our online learning options below.
“I can always count on Joan to deliver quality webinars. I always walk away with valuable information. I wish I could say that about every trainer for the administrative field.”
– Julianna A.