Did you miss our last free webinar for administrative professionals of the year?
Catch the replay here and download all the resources available that partner with this program.
In this webinar, Joan Burges spoke about 7 tips to set yourself up for career success in 2016. Towards the end of the session she referred to a chart she completed on what normally is happening with her “when (her) life works” and forwarded that along with a blank template for you to use along with referring Sean Stephenson’s YouTube clip of “When Life Works”.
When Life Works (Joan’s Copy): 12-4-15 WhenLifeWorksassignmentforJoan2013
When Life Works (Blank Using 5 Pillars Model): When Life Works AssignmentBlank
Chat Archive: Unfortunately there was an error with the program and we are unable to download a chat history. Please feel free to reconnect with one another in the comments below.
We have also announced that we will continue to offer free webinars in 2016 for the administrative profession. Please help us spread the word and share these events with your peers.
As an attendee, you’ll learn…
- Why identifying and celebrating past victories is essential for future success.
- How to explore self-defeating habits that may have impeded your progress this year (and how to prevent them from doing so next year!).
- Strategies for setting meaningful goals for 2016 and what you can do now to improve your chances of success.
- A simple but powerful exercise to help you create a life that works, no matter what challenges come your way in the future.
- What to expect from Office Dynamics in the coming year. (Hint: Lots of exciting stuff!)
This webinar is essential for you if you’ve ever wondered…
- How to prepare for the future
- How to set career goals
- How to break bad habits
- How to plan for next year
- New years career planning
- Goal setting for the new year
Don’t miss the next live event (free webinar for administrative professionals everywhere)! Register by clicking the link below.
Did you take part in this or another free webinar for administrative professionals offered by Office Dynamics International in 2015? Please comment below, how did this impact your career? We want to hear from you.