What are the eight must-have skills for executive and administrative assistants for today? As you enter into 2017, be sure you are equipped with this top-notch skill set. Joan also talks about one bonus skill, tune in to see what it is.
We invite you to watch the webinar replay: Must-Have Skills for 2017
Webinar Resources & Follow-up Links
Download the Webinar Handout: Must Have Skills For 2017
Download the Chat Archive: Day 10 Chat Archive 12 Days
Download Your Certificate of Attendance: Certificate-Of-Attendance-Must Have Skills
Resilience Article by Joan Burge (Executive Secretary Magazine)
The Revolutionary Assistant Article by Joan Burge (Executive Secretary Magazine)
Watch the documentary Paper Clips (Shared by Michelle P.)
Revolutionary Assistant Printable for Your Desk: REVOLUTIONARY-HANDOUT-Office-Dynamics
In the chat attendees were also talk about Slack, Microsoft Lynch, Skype for Business, Jabber and more!
To redeem this offer, simply add this item to your shopping cart and the price will be reduced! No coupon code necessary.
- Managing Your Executive’s Day – $99 program for $20 until December 16, 2016.
- 2015 Conference On Demand, The Resilient Assistant – $399 program for $99 until December 16, 2016.
Catch up with all the 12 Days of Christmas Webinars
- Get Things Done & Control Your Day
- Goal Setting & Branding Yourself for 2017
- Question & Answer with administrative expert, Joan Burge
- The Accelerated Assistant
- Riding the Wave of Change
- Live Your BIG Life in 2017
- The Organized Admin Book Interview with Julie Perrine
- Building a Strong (Star) Partnership with Your Boss
- Strategies for Being a World Class Assistant
We would love to hear from you. How are you enjoying this webinar series? Also, Joan asked in this webinar, how are you going to grow in the area of collaboration in 2017? Share in the comments below.