Escape the holiday overwhelm and join us for a quick and fun webinar. In this webinar we kick-off our special event, the 12 Days of Christmas. This event includes a free webinar each business day, a deeply discounted special offer, fun surprises and giveaway items, and lots of holiday cheer.
Here are all the downloads and links associated with our program.
Get Things Done Webinar Replay
- HANDOUT DOWNLOAD: day-1-get-things-done-and-control-your-day-handout
- CHAT ARCHIVE DOWNLOAD: day-1-chat-archive-12-days
- CERTIFICATE DOWNLOAD: certificate-of-attendance-get-things-done-and-control-your-day (after you have viewed the program)
Additional Get Things Done Resources
- The Importance of Focus by Richard St. John (Focus Video Recommended by Joan)
- Single-tasking is the new multitasking (Focus Video Recommended by Joan)
- Daniel Levitin on Multitasking and Brain Evolution (Focus Video Recommended by Joan)
- Try searching for Minute Meditations on YouTube – there are many from 1, 2, 5 and 10 minutes.
- Headspace App
- Noisli https://www.noisli.com/
Are you interested in more on how to get organized to help you get things done and control your day? Join our webinar with Julie Perrine on December 9.