Access the free webinar replay here.
Working women hold a unique position in our society. We juggle family, business demands, and social lives. But all too often, we encounter resistance. Glass ceilings, stereotypes, and the physical limitations of time all attempt to hold us back. It’s easy to focus on the needs of others; but in doing so, we fail to nurture ourselves. We’re left feeling overwhelmed, disempowered, and permanently stuck on the “hamster wheel” of a busy life.
Can you relate? If so, put this webinar on your “can’t miss” list.
Join Joan Burge, CEO of Office Dynamics International, for an inspiring look at what it takes to live a BIG and bold life, even in today’s hectic world. Known for her signature “red lipstick” flair and empowering mantra, Joan will show you how get the unique “edge” that makes you stand out as exceptional in all areas of life (without running yourself ragged in the process!). Invite your female friends and fellow colleagues for this life- and career-changing event.
Ready to access the webinar: Live Your BIG & BOLD Life?
As an attendee, you’ll learn:
• Why “Superwoman Syndrome” is so prevalent for today’s working women and why it’s time to let it go.
• The 5 Pillars that create a full life, how to harmonize (not “balance”!) them, and key questions to consider when assessing your current fulfillment levels.
• The foundational competencies that support the 5 Pillars and how to embrace them fully at home and at work.
• How to turn a “busy life” into a “BIG and bold life” by breaking old patterns of thought and behavior.
• Why self-care is an essential part of nurturing others. (Hint: this simple mindset shift will help stop the guilt!)
• A powerful affirmation that will help you approach setbacks with a sense of grace and empowerment—so you never again cower at life’s challenges.
Stop letting the “busyness” of life run the show. Step into your BIG and bold life NOW.
Join the conversation and share your questions and comments about this webinar in the comments section below.
Interested in our next free webinar? Here’s more info on what’s next: