Our webinar replay for Helping Your Executive Maintain a Competitive Edge is now available for viewing.
Leverage your skills and help your Executive achieve his or her goals by creating a positive reputation both inside and outside the organization.
As an attendee, you will learn…
- What “being competitive” really means (for you and your Executive) and why it’s so important to long-term professional success.
- The 7 key categories of competitive strength you can offer your Executive and how to incorporate them into your daily activities.
- Simple strategies to engage your mind, think ahead and manage perceptions both internally and externally.
- Specific actions you must take now to help your Executive leverage your skills and abilities.
- Learning how to illuminate your Executive’s shining star will be a great reflection on you!
Watch the replay below.
In our monthly webinars, Joan speaks for about 40-45 minutes and she then opens it up to a Q&A. Questions can also be added here, in the comments section. We would love to continue this conversation with you.
Pre-webinar, review page 1 of your handout to learn how to get the most from this webinar.
#1 Know Your Industry
Resources shared in the comments & mentioned by Joan
- 43-File Tickler System
- Tweet Deck
- Owler.com (know your competitor)
- Grammar.ly (grammar)
- Amazon Echo
#2 Be a Professional Agent of Your Company
#3 Follow Up
- While you were out email updates
- Follow-up systems such as Outlook Tasks, Gannt Chart within SharePoint, Evernote and more (what are you using? Share in the comments.)
#4 Get to Know Who’s Who
- What tools are you using for creating an org chart (Joan mentions adding photos to them, share below.)